Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work
towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.
Having an issue where a published report does not match the same report in Desktop. We can duplicate the issue by doing the following:1) Start with a validated report in Power BI Desktop (Nov 2021)
2) Publish report to the online service - the published report appears identical to the desktop version
3) Within the online service, refresh the report - once finished, the report no longer matches the desktop version
Is anyone else having a similar issue? A gateway is in use, running the latest Nov update. Data sources are not changing during the above 3 steps.
Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. Wants to collect more information about this issue.
Best Regards,Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
Hi, I am getting this issue too where the refreshed desktop version is reporting higher income than a gateway refreshed report.
- Gateway has recently been refreshed
- Connections are all valid
- It has happened to reports which was recently republished using the NOV21 desktop version.
- We use direct query with out PBI reports.
- Any refresh on the workspaces have this error, the only way to show true figures is manually refreshing in desktop and republishing.
This has only started since the update last week.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.