Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Y axis formatting - percentage issue

Hello,

I have strange situation with Y axis formatting on line chart. Report contains metric as following:

Main Metric = DIVIDE( [Nominator $], [Denominator $], BLANK() ) 

Main Metric was formatted in the following way:

kamilp_0-1664360489993.png

There are following line charts. In this example all Y-axises are formatted correctly.

kamilp_1-1664360605181.png

The issue is visible if user select wider time range and Denominator equals BLANK for some months. Then Y-axis for Main Metric is formatted in incorrect way (as a Whole Number, not as Percentage). 

kamilp_2-1664360764805.png

I understand that Main Metric for CY B on May and Jun equals BLANK because of Divide by blank. However, I don't understand why Y-axis shows Whole Number instead of Percentage.

Hi @kamilp,

I’ve tested based on the description but couldn’t reproduce this issue. What’s the version of your Desktop? Is it the latest version? If you try older versions, will you also see this issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @kamilp,

I’ve tested based on the description but couldn’t reproduce this issue. What’s the version of your Desktop? Is it the latest version? If you try older versions, will you also see this issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

kamilp
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

It's 2.107.841.0 64-bit (July 2022) version. I didn't check that on another versions. 

seanPham
Regular Visitor

I'm also having a similar issue with the Y-Axis values. In my case, a measure is powered by dynamic formatting and when I change the X-Axis sort the values change from percentages to decimals:

seanPham_0-1692103234744.png

seanPham_1-1692103295962.png

seanPham_2-1692103321923.png