Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Reports on Premium Workspace Load Forever

Dear Community,

Reports on our Premium workspace load forever, without showing any particular error.

jbl_0-1629887207283.png

Is this a general service problem? Are you experiencing it elsewhere? Would you need to a direct link to a sample report suffering from this? (Not sure how much of our setup you already know from my account – please let me know.)

Thanks,

-- Jérôme

Comments
qwertzuiop
Advocate III

Hello @jbl 

Same problem here 🤔

Cheers

qwertzuiop

beppe_62
Advocate II

Also here in Italy , same issue

neilmanson60
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here in the UK, most reports show 'almost done...' when opening but never open. I see its acknowledged on the PowerBI Service Status Page. We also seem to be having intermittent issues with PowerBI Refreshes failing - all on the premium node. 

LasseMr
Helper II

Same problem here in DK, hanging on almost done. Dataflows is working fine and CPU metrics shows load as normal. Running on premium.

jbl

@neilmanson60, are you referring to the announcement on https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support that says:

Power BI Premium customers with tenants located in the Europe region may encounter intermittent issues while opening reports. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon.

The notice is rather vague and I wasn’t sure whether this is the problem we’re facing here.

Cheers,

-- Jérôme

LasseMr
Helper II

@jbl very vague indeed.

Also: https://status.azure.com/en-us/status

Green on all accounts, not exactly the experience of our customers at the moment, all reports are failing and/or has long load time.

We do, however, occasionally receive a cannot load model error with underlying message: 

• Underlying ErrorPowerBI service client received error HTTP response. HttpStatus: 503. PowerBIErrorCode: OpenConnectionError

And on the ressource health status on azure for the capacity we received following, not very useful message though:

LasseMr_0-1629894454352.png

I have an open critical service ticket, no response yet.

jbl

Thanks @LasseMr,

I have an open critical service ticket, no response yet.

How do you open tickets actually? I’m new here and unsure how to contact technical support.

Thanks,

-- Jérôme

LasseMr
Helper II

@jbl, welcome!

Log into your portal.azure.com and fastest way from there is to write help in the search field and click on Help + support.

From there your can create a technical ticket linked to the ressource etc. in question.

There are different plans for getting support, basic plan in on "C" level issues (i.e. no critical) and the response time is around 24 hours I believe. Paying for developer or standard plan enables better service level.

We are paying for standard, but I must say that so far I have gotten better help using community than the actual MS support center.

LasseMr_0-1629895254876.png

Koenen5
Regular Visitor

We're also experiencing this problem in the NL, also most reports show 'almost done...' when opening but never open. Running on premium

AlexanderK80
Regular Visitor

Same here in Germany. 

Cannot open any reports.