I am experiencing issues with report subscription issues. Since last Thursday, users are reporting that subscriptions e-mails are not being sent anymore.
Also e-mails for subscriptions working fine in the past (up until last week, that is) are no longer received.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well?
Issue is caused by e-mails from email@example.com blocked by users' spamfilters.
May I know whether these subscriptions are configured by these users themselves or by other users? Are the accounts of the subscriptions in normal status(Not deleted/blocked in the organization, have required licenses)?
Please check whether these subscription emails are in the junk email/deleted email or whether they are not allowed to receive emails from Power BI email alias (firstname.lastname@example.org)?
In addition, please check with your Power BI service admins whether they have block public internet access.
FAQs about Troubleshoot subscribing to dashboards and reports - Power BI | Microsoft Docs
Community Support Team _ Caiyun
Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,
Thanks for your reply.
- Report subscriptions set-up by an individual user are no longer recevied
- Report subscrtiptions set-up by a report owner towards multiple recipients are no longer received
- @mentions in comments e-mail notifications are no longer received
All of the above have been working fine until mid last week (June 8th).
Regarding your questions:
- Users are in normal/active status
- All subscriptions and/or @mentions are on Apps in Premium Capacity workspaces
- E-mails are not visible in the junk/spam e-mail folder
- In Tenant settings, subscriptions are allowed (users are also able to create new subscriptions, but the e-mails are not coming in)
@v-cazheng-msft In addition, I now also notice that report refresh failure notification e-mails are also not received anymore, so the issue is not only related to report subscriptions and @mentions in comments.
UPDATE: we found out that e-mails from email@example.com are being blocked by our spamfilters.
This not being an actual Power BI issue, this topic can be closed.
That's great! Thanks for your reply!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.