Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Refresh Failure Notification

I'm not receiving an e-mail regarding any failures for any of my datasets. Is there another parameter that needs to be checked or does it have to report consecutive errors before sending an e-mail?

2017-04-18 11_09_40-Power BI.png

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sands_salesops

You only need to enable the option of “Send refresh failure notification email to me” in Datasets settings. Please check your spam/junk folders. Do you configure alternative email address? If yes, please also check the alternative email inbox.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

sands_salesops
Regular Visitor

@Vicky_Song @v-haibl-msft

I have already configured an alternative e-mail address and i've checked spam/junk folders and there are no e-mails concerning refresh failure notifications. I can whitelist the domain if you can provide it, but i don't think this will matter. 

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sands_salesops

There is a similar issue reported internally to Power BI Team: CRI 33764664

The ETA is around 5/5/2017. But I'm not sure if the root cause of your issue is same as this one.

If it is urgent, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).
If issue is resolved, you can share the solution here later to help others who have the same problem.

Best Regards,
Herbert

milansaikia
Regular Visitor

I have not received any notification about refresh failures on power bi from past three months.

I have checked the "Send refresh failure notification email to me" option also. Need a solution. Please help!

Annietwo
Frequent Visitor

Has this been resolved?  Failure notifications are critical!  I've noticed that out of a 100 or so failures i received about 5 failure alerts.  We need all failures!

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am having the same problem, and i already checked our spam firewall and nothing is coming in to my email.