Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problem with slicer filter

Hello,

Since yesterday we have seen some problems with the slice filters on our reportes. When we are trying to see just 1 day on filters the reports does not show data. Normally that works normal for us but since 05-09 we are seeing this problem. 

slicer_filter.png

Regards,

Erick Parra V.

Hi @parra_erick ,

where does your problem happen? In power bi desktop or service? what' s the meaning of "since 05-09"?

I do the similar testing in power bi desktop, as the following shows:

First this is my testing table:

vmengzhumsft_0-1662542123140.png

then I create a date slicer and matrix table. At this time, you can see there is also have no data in my matrix.

this is because in 2020/10/01, there is no correspending data in my testing table.

In another words, data slicer contains not only date in your data source, it contains all data from beginning to end, in my example is from 2020/06/30 to 2021/09/04

vmengzhumsft_1-1662542404170.png

For your question, you should first check your data, if it exits in your table. If your data is no problem, can you tell me your power bi version and give me related sample data?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @parra_erick ,

where does your problem happen? In power bi desktop or service? what' s the meaning of "since 05-09"?

I do the similar testing in power bi desktop, as the following shows:

First this is my testing table:

vmengzhumsft_0-1662542123140.png

then I create a date slicer and matrix table. At this time, you can see there is also have no data in my matrix.

this is because in 2020/10/01, there is no correspending data in my testing table.

In another words, data slicer contains not only date in your data source, it contains all data from beginning to end, in my example is from 2020/06/30 to 2021/09/04

vmengzhumsft_1-1662542404170.png

For your question, you should first check your data, if it exits in your table. If your data is no problem, can you tell me your power bi version and give me related sample data?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu