Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

New Card Reference Label values disappear in Service

The new card visual with reference labels appears fine in Desktop, but disappears in Service. 

I've isolated my issue to the Details toggle.  When OFF, ref labels do not show in service.  When ON, ref labels appear in service.  I don't need to show any details so need this toggle set to off.

This issue began on 6/17/2024 for myself, and another user in this thread:  Another issue related to new card visual 

Photo below (left is Desktop and right is Service):

PBI_Card_Issue.png

@migueloros 

@foodd 

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
ruxandraalina
Helper I

I have the same issue. 

On my side, the issue is solved when turning OFF the tabular format for the reference label. When ON, they disappear. 

ruxandraalina_0-1718774277499.pngruxandraalina_1-1718774290005.png

Two other users reported the same issue here.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn