Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Model Refresh Issues - Especially when connected to dataflows

The past several days, we have been experiencing extreme model refresh times as well as a large number of failures. Models are taking 1-2 hours to refresh and often failing. These models usually take 5-15 minutes to refresh.

This seems to be primarily limited to models connected to dataflows. Is anyone experiencing anything similar??

Most of our failures are returning a similar error message:
The credentials provided for the PowerPlatformDataflows source are invalid. (Source at PowerPlatformDataflows.)

Hi  @vckbx 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .   

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @vckbx 

Can you refresh the dataflows nirmally ? If the data source is not dataflow anymore,,will it report the same error? When did this probably happen? Was there any update done before?

Best Regards,

vckbx
Helper I

This turned out to be an issue with our Gateway. We updated our Gateway to the latest version and this has resolved.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @vckbx 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .   

Best Regards,