Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

If several filters are passed through to drilldown page - the "first" element is chosen...

If several filters are passed through to drill down page - the "first" element is chosen when using the value in a "Selectedvalue" function within a Textbox value.

Ie - To show what the user has selected within drilldown in a textbox, if several are available - PowerBi resorts to the first value in the list. As opposed to saying "Several". 

The value coming from the SelectedValue function is actually blank, using Dax with IF ( ISBLANK ( Measure ), "Several", Measure ) Still returns the first value in the selected value list. Can this be corrected please :).

Hi @macmy034 ,

I don't quite understand your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.I don't quite understand? your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.The value when the context for columnName has been filtered down to one distinct value only. Else, alternateResult.

SELECTEDVALUE function - DAX | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @macmy034 ,

I don't quite understand your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.I don't quite understand? your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.The value when the context for columnName has been filtered down to one distinct value only. Else, alternateResult.

SELECTEDVALUE function - DAX | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn