Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

If several filters are passed through to drilldown page - the "first" element is chosen...

If several filters are passed through to drill down page - the "first" element is chosen when using the value in a "Selectedvalue" function within a Textbox value.

Ie - To show what the user has selected within drilldown in a textbox, if several are available - PowerBi resorts to the first value in the list. As opposed to saying "Several". 

The value coming from the SelectedValue function is actually blank, using Dax with IF ( ISBLANK ( Measure ), "Several", Measure ) Still returns the first value in the selected value list. Can this be corrected please :).

Hi @macmy034 ,

I don't quite understand your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.I don't quite understand? your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.The value when the context for columnName has been filtered down to one distinct value only. Else, alternateResult.

SELECTEDVALUE function - DAX | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @macmy034 ,

I don't quite understand your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.I don't quite understand? your question, but it seems to sound like a limitation of the function itself.The value when the context for columnName has been filtered down to one distinct value only. Else, alternateResult.

SELECTEDVALUE function - DAX | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn