Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError

Most of the datasets are failing and shows an error - DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError.

Can anyone facing similar issue with the latest version - 3000.170.8, Is it something like global issue

Hi @venal 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Rafal_Duzowski
Frequent Visitor

@Microsoft, it is not April 1st, folks. We need a real solution, not funny suggestions to switch from VM to local machines. What else? Move to Azure? C'mon!

Stewwe
Helper I

@Rafal_DuzowskiI completely agree with you. Without our "solution", we would really be in trouble with every stakeholder in our company. My team tried to solve this problem all weekend before we had the conversation with Microsoft.

analiticaSIER
Regular Visitor

Thank you @Stewwe but, that is not a solution, we dont have any local machines 24 hrs to set up a gateway.  Probably, microsoft did tell you about a final solution? Thank you in advance.

mariena0615
Frequent Visitor

Good Morning: Any updates in this issue. My reports refresh are constantly failing. We need a response.

Stewwe
Helper I

@analiticaSIERNo, I tried to get an ETA date but they did not have one.
I escalated the issue via a support ticket for PBI Pro users. They responded very quickly.

zbaker83
Frequent Visitor

@MicrosoftLC @v-yetao1-msft can we please have an update?

analiticaSIER
Regular Visitor

Thank you @Stewwe 

Rafal_Duzowski
Frequent Visitor

Any update, MSFT, please?

zbaker83
Frequent Visitor

All, my gateways are functioning correctly once again. They started working around late evening on Friday. Gateway was updated to the latest version, power BI desktop was updated to the latest version, and all dataset reports were republished. No other changes were made by my team. Hope everyone else has this experience as well.

naocaio
Regular Visitor

Hello guys, we are still having this problem, which started last Friday (05/12). Since then every day something in our datasets shows the error discussed in this issue. Some days we see it in bigger tables (13M++) other days it's smaller (<100k). There doesn't seem to be a pattern to the error. We have already updated our gateway to the latest version. The source of the data is a Postgre. There is something we could do, please?