Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError

Most of the datasets are failing and shows an error - DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError.

Can anyone facing similar issue with the latest version - 3000.170.8, Is it something like global issue

Hi @venal 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
TSzreder
Frequent Visitor

Hi all,

we are also having these problems since 21st May, some of the refreshes go through but many fail with the error mentioning a gateway timeout:
{"errorCode":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","errorDescription":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError\",\"pbi.error\":{\"code\":\"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_TimeoutError\",\"parameters\":{},\"details\":[],\"exceptionCulprit\":1}}} Table: VSR."}

We are using a gateway on a local machine and still experiencing the error.

PeruvianUser
Regular Visitor

Hey, it is June 14th and I still having the same issue. It started like once week ago, but couldn't find a solution for this. I would like to know if you found a solution for this problem. 

This is the error that it appears: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: POS_serviciosPositiva.

kanupindi
Regular Visitor

Hello @v-yetao1-msft,

Our reports are constantly failing with this error code: "DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError". Could you please advise if this issue would be resolved anytime sooner? We updated our power bi gateway, rebooted the server and this error still keeps occuring. Please advise, thank you. 

naocaio
Regular Visitor

Hi everyone... Here we was able to solve the problem, but the origin of the problem remains unclear. We solved mapping our tables and its querys that built them. This showed us two problematic tables. First one, that was making a duplicate ingestion, we deleted. The second we solved tuning the query. That is it. A "simple" solution than doesn't make much sense but helped us.

mariena0615
Frequent Visitor

Hi:

Yesterday I updated the gateway to version 0623 and today I have not recieved refreshed errors.

Hope this help.

venal
Memorable Member

Still same issues of the refreshes  with thr latest version of the gateway.

Download On-premises data gateway from Official Microsoft Download Center

Version:- 3000.178.9, Published on 30/06/2023

Is the Gateway performance issue is resolved?

Can someone from Microsoft please confirm.

Tess
Regular Visitor

We have had this timeout issue since two weeks ago, and have been trying many ways to solve the problem. But still the same issue.

Is there any solution yet?