Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot Open PBIX file.

VBT_0-1682774669699.png

I got this issue but I can't open pbix file to handle it. Could anyone can help me with this?

Hi @VBT ,

Do you think the problem "pbix can't open" relates to the error "The relationship between....."? Can other pbix file be opened normally? Please try to update to the latest version: Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center. If it doesn't help, my idea is to compress the PBIX file, then decrypt the datamodel file inside, and try to see if can modify the relationship there.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @VBT ,

Do you think the problem "pbix can't open" relates to the error "The relationship between....."? Can other pbix file be opened normally? Please try to update to the latest version: Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center. If it doesn't help, my idea is to compress the PBIX file, then decrypt the datamodel file inside, and try to see if can modify the relationship there.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang