Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

X-axis title cut off when using zoom slider

I have an issue with an X-axis title in a horizontal stacked bar chart.  It looks fine in the Power BI Desktop but is cut off when viewing the chart online.  It seems to be due to the zoom slider cutting off the X-axis title in the online report.  

I've attached images to show what I mean.  The first image is the desktop viewe of the chart correctly showing the X-axis title.  The second image is the same chart in the online view with the X-axis title cut off.  I highlighted the X-axis title in yellow in each image. 

(numbers in the images were manually blacked out for privacy)

Please let me know if you need more details to diagnose the issue, thanks!

Desktop viewDesktop viewOnline view (cutoff title)Online view (cutoff title)

Hi @douggkurt ,

Update:

This issue will be fixed in a future release of Power BI Desktop. There is no clear ETA at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @douggkurt ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @douggkurt ,

Update:

This issue will be fixed in a future release of Power BI Desktop. There is no clear ETA at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.