Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Visio Visual - highlight issue

Hi all

For some reason, I can't highlight a table in Visio Visual now (previously worked). When I select (filter) someone -- > table in Visio just blinks (with green frame) instead of highlighting and zooming (auto zoom is enabled)

All works on example: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiMDMwOGM3OTYtMjEzNy00MWEwLTlkOGItNWI2MTdmZGE4Y2Y1IiwidCI6IjM5Y...

Thank you in advance.

Denis

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dboyarkin

I would like to double confirm the issue from your side. Based on my understanding, when we select any value in the table section of Visio visual, the other section of Visio visual keep displaying all data instead of filtered data. Eg: Select the "Sports Jacket", the Visio visual should display data related to "Sports Jacket". Right? 

w1.PNG

Have you tested the same report in Power BI desktop? Does the same issue occurs? 

Is it possible for you to share the .vsdx file?  If it is, you can upload the visio file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

dboyarkin
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Thank you for the response.

I'm sorry for the delay. Yes, that's right.

How can I share Visio file with you? 

Regards,

Denis

dboyarkin
Regular Visitor
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dboyarkin

It looks like the shared visio file is not the one used in Power BI report. Please share the right visio file and pbix file as well with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

dboyarkin
Regular Visitor
dboyarkin
Regular Visitor

Hello Team, @v-qiuyu-msft 

Any updates? 

Best Regards,

Denis

dboyarkin
Regular Visitor

Hello  @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please advise if there are any updates on this topic?   

Thank you in advance.  

Best regards,
Denis  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dboyarkin

Sorry for the late response as I missed your reply. 😂

It seems your visio file is not used by the report. Would you please double check it? 

It would be better if you could clarify the "highlight issue" with more details based on your report. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

dboyarkin
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Thank you for your response.
I've checked it several times, but it doesn't work. I share 2 videos with you so that you can better understand my problem: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsjKSwmpmAPQkwZFH-sfSdyXE3hg?e=P0SMc8

Very appreciate your help, thank you

Best Regards,
Denis