Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Usage Metrics - Page Views Blank

Hi, 

Since Feb 14th the Page Views are not coming in. The Report Opens are being captured, but there are no stats as to what tabs of a dashboard users selected within a report. 

Taking a look at the Report Page Views table the date stops as of Feb 13th. 

This had been working for the past year so it is very odd that it just stopped. 

dsorci_0-1677261883987.png

Hi @dsorci 

It's a known issue . The PG team is actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
natalieanderson
Regular Visitor

This is happening at our organization too

dsorci
Advocate I

Thanks Natalie! When did your issue first start?

@natalieanderson 

natalieanderson
Regular Visitor

The last day we have page views is 2/13/2023.. nothing 2/14/2023 thru now

dsorci
Advocate I

@natalieanderson Same here, glad its not just us at least. 

natalieanderson
Regular Visitor

@dsorci our organization went to submit a ticket with Microsoft and they had an incident under investigation already for the problem.. There was a 4/2/2023 for the next update date

dsorci
Advocate I

Thanks! Wow! By then we wont be able to get the Feb stats since they only keep them for 30 days. 

@natalieanderson 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @dsorci 

It's a known issue . The PG team is actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

dsorci
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft  Thanks, since stats are only saved for 30 days this needs to be a priority before we lose February data. Please escalate. 

dsorci
Advocate I

Case 2302240040007223 created if anyone needs to reference. 

NickG_BI
Regular Visitor

Thank you, this has been reported by our user base as well. Indeed a priority before the data is lost.