Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to access dataset settings in Workspace

Is there any on-going issue that disable dataset settings in in Workspace? I am unable to go to my dataset settings to setup their gateways or refresh schedules.

PeterNguyen_VIA_0-1679674900858.png

Hi @PeterNguyen_VIA ,

I did the same test in Google Chrome and unfortunately still did not reproduce your problem.
My browser  Version 111.0.5563.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)

vxiaoyanmsft_2-1680146128717.png

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PeterNguyen_VIA ,

You can still access this setting even if you are a workspace viewer. Is the problem in a specific dataset or workspace? Or do you have this problem with all your datasets?
I tested it on my side and it works fine.

Best regards.

PeterNguyen_VIA
Regular Visitor

Thank you for checking! It happens to all types of datasets in my Workspace since last Friday, 03/24/2023. I tried again today and I'm still unable to access the dataset settings . FYI: This is my Workspace; I'm the owner, not viewer. 

PeterNguyen_VIA
Regular Visitor

Update: I am now able to access the dataset settings using MS Edge as a browser. Still unable to do so with Google Chrome.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PeterNguyen_VIA ,

I did the same test in Google Chrome and unfortunately still did not reproduce your problem.
My browser  Version 111.0.5563.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)

vxiaoyanmsft_2-1680146128717.png

Best regards.

PeterNguyen_VIA
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Update: I can access the dataset settings in My WorkSpace on Google Chrome browser today 03/30/2023.

Thank you for checking!

PN

maddogp
Frequent Visitor

Good day,
I am having the same issue;  accessing PowerBI service Dataset Settings in Chrome (and Firefox).
As well, unable to access Admin Portal.
Both are accessible through Edge.
Of the 4 admin in our organization, 2 have this issue.  2 are able to access through Chrome.
I see that it had been resolved for other user.  Thoughts on what is causing this?
Thanks