Hi, Guys. We use solution "calculation groups to switch between dates" in our project. But we found a bug in the slicer. The slicer obtained from the order numbers from the sales table displays the order numbers filtered only by the default relationship-OrderDate. Using a fake measure on a slicer in the filter panel also doesn't work.
I reviewed the Dax code in Dax Studio and saw the difference between when a measure is dragged in a visual and when it is used in the filter panel.
Of course, I understand how to fix the Dax code that is generated by the Dax engine, but I cannot implement it into the slicer.
I would be very grateful if you tell me how to get the correct order numbers in the slicer filtered by delivery date.
Based on my investigation, this issue seems to be caused by your Date Column Slicer.
When you tick Order Date, the slicer value from your Date slicer will be used to filter Order Date column in your Table visual. But if you tick Deliver Date, the slicer value from Date slicer will filter Delivery Date column in your Table visual.
And it’s weird that if I remove the Sales Amount measure from the Table visual, then no matter what you choose in Date Column slicer, they only filter Order Date column in the table. The Fake Measure set on Order Number slicer seems not have influence on the filter result.
I’ll continue to investigate and report it if it’s a bug. Thanks for your understanding!