Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Text Box bug: Cursor navigates away from Font Colour RGB value boxes upon value change

When configuring text colour in a Power BI Text Box element (Font Color > More Colors...), typing a value into the Red/Green/Blue value fields causes the cursor to navigate back to the Text Box value.

For example, if I want to specify RGB(123,45,67) as the font colour, I need to type 1, click back into the Red value, type 2, click back into the Red value, type 3, click into the Green value, type 4...

Without clicking back into the RGB value boxes, continuing to type will overwrite the existing text value in the text box.

Hi @sfanner1 ,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to know more details about this issue.
1. Does the problem appear in both Power BI Desktop and Service? What is the version you are using?
2. Can you provide some screenshots to show the issue in more detail? (Please be careful not to include sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @sfanner1 ,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to know more details about this issue.
1. Does the problem appear in both Power BI Desktop and Service? What is the version you are using?
2. Can you provide some screenshots to show the issue in more detail? (Please be careful not to include sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

sfanner1
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

The bug appears both in the Power BI Service version 13.0.23565.52 and on Desktop Version: 2.130.930.0 64-bit (June 2024).

Here is a screen cap video of the issue.