The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now
For several days now, there has been a problem with the automatic distribution of subscriptions. Of the three automatic mailings, only one came today, the rest, when I did not wait for receipt, I sent it manually. What could be the problem?
Whether there is the detailed error message about this activity in the Audit log failed, you can follow this link to go to the Audit log to find it.
Thank you very much!
Community Support Team _Robert Qin
The audit log is empty. But as I understand it, it captures the actions of users, and not automatic actions of the system. What other options are there to solve the problem?
Does this issue happen occasionally or every day?
In my opinion, if you want to get a solution for this kind of subscription problem as soon as possible, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to have a remote session with you to help them to make sure if this is an issue existing in the Power BI.
The problem comes up every day. Today, I can't receive the subscription mailing list at all. Now even force sending doesn't help 😞
Tried to create a request to support. No success. There are only standard answers and references with articles. did not find a similar problem. You can't write to support directly 😞
To create a support ticket, you should click Next until the end to get the support from the Microsoft team.
Why can't I select specific days for "daily" frequency? And if you select "weekly", then it comes only once a week? What settings should I put in order to come only on weekdays?
You can set the frequency to “Weekly” and select Monday to Friday below to get the subscription email in workdays.
I have so previously and was configured and worked for 2 years. There were two failures, but otherwise it worked properly. What happened in February of this year, I do not understand. Subscription stopped arriving on time. Most of the time it doesn't come at all. Forced sending doesn't always help either. For example today, a subscription that was supposed to arrive at 1:30 PM arrived at 6:30 AM. No errors come ... Once again, I deleted everything and set it up again in accordance with your recommendations, I look.
thanks for the help
OK, if you still have a problem and want to get a solution for this kind of subscription problem which needs some trace using the network trace tools as soon as possible, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to have a remote session with you to help them to make sure if this is an issue existing in the Power BI.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.