Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Right Click not working in Published Dash

I am suddenly unable to right-click into a tile to access drillthrough functionality in a report that has been published to web or embedded. When I right-click into an item in one of these published reports, there is no menu that appears. The menu does appear if I right-click in the PBI online report builder, or in PBI desktop

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Sjohnson,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 56287400. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

JorgeR
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. All my reports are built around the drillthrough functionality, so they are all basically useless right now. Is there an estimated time to solve this? Thanks!

Sjohnson
Advocate II

@v-qiuyu-msft

I'm now at risk of losing a 5-figure consulting sale over this loss of functionality. An update on ETA for a resolution would be much appreciated.

RyanBentham
Kudo Commander

I'm having the same issue and also raised a ticket/issue yesterday [http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Right-Click-Drill-through-not-working-in-published-report/idi...]

However,  I believe it's an issue with Google Chrome.  For me,  all is working ok still with Internet Explorer/Edge so please try that

JorgeR
Regular Visitor

I'm on a MacBook, and neither Safari nor Chrome is working! Any updates on this issue @v-qiuyu-msft?

Sjohnson
Advocate II

Issue seems to be resolved now, r-click is now working for me on Chrome/Edge. No word back from MSFT, so not sure if an actual fix was implemented or if it was just a hiccup.

Appreciate the additional comments guys, best of luck!

JorgeR
Regular Visitor

Still not working on Chrome/Safari for Mac 😕

Tianfang

Hi @JorgeR, are you still experiencing the same issue on Chrome/Safari for Mac? Also when you right click do you see the context menu at all, or just the drillthrough context menu item not showing up?

JorgeR
Regular Visitor

Hi @Tianfang, it started working again earlier this week. The context menu altogether was not working. It was really frustrating, but I'm glad it's back to normal now. However, it's hard to make a case about getting the pro version if this basic functionality issues keep happening. Thanks!