Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Report Page Tooltip with custom visuals issue

I have created a Tooltip page and added three visuals there: native and two customs - all show the same value from the simple measure.
On my main page, I have a table with turned tooltip option with reference to the tooltip page.

In the desktop version, all works fine.

In Power BI service all works fine only till some overlapping moment (mouse overlay a tooltip popup) or till tooltip hides during the scrolling. After those events, on tooltip works only native visual, customs are simply blank.

anosul_0-1651592429977.png

If I refresh the page or just use some filter(slicer) everything again works till the overlapping case.

Video link - https://streamable.com/5zt6ed 

Thank you

Hi , @anosul 

I am so glad to hear that you can now use this feature normally . I will change the status of the issue to "Delivered" . Thanks for your reply !

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi , @anosul 

I created a report with a table visual and a custom visual , then published it to Service . When I repeatedly click between several values, the visual display in the tooltip is normal, including the custom visual .The Desktop version I tested is 2.104.941.0 64-bit (April 2022) and Service version is 13.0.18173.56 . Maybe you can update your Desktop version to the latest one and try again .

Ailsamsft_0-1651642961562.gif

Best Regards,

anosul
Advocate I

Hello @v-yetao1-msft,

My desktop and service versions are the same as yours. 

Last week I observed such behavior of tooltip and my colleagues also caught out it. 

Yesterday, I tried to find some workaround but was not successful. 

Currently, all works correctly, and I cannot reproduce the issue. 

Maybe, some fix on service or other updates happens and resolved the issue. 

I am extremely glad that feature is working and hasten to inform colleagues of happy news. 

Thank you for your help. 

Have an enjoyable day. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi , @anosul 

I am so glad to hear that you can now use this feature normally . I will change the status of the issue to "Delivered" . Thanks for your reply !

Best Regards,