Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Refresh failed

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

I have several flows that have a daily schedule refresh.  Data are coming from different platfomrs, sharepoint, salesforce, excel files etc .. I tried to put the schedule refreshes in a different hours to not collaps the memory but i cant control the schedules from other ppl. 

Are those failures i receive on the refresh memory issues ? what can it be? Is there any strategy on the schedulling refresh ? should we do it in a different slots of time ? could this affect the refresh and ma

Hi @tania986 ,

As the error message indicates, this is usually a temporary problem, does this problem still exist today?
Based on the information you provided we can't do any further trouble shooting, but as far as we know the status quo does have the issue of Dataflow intermittently failing to refresh and the engineers are working on a fix.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @tania986 ,

As the error message indicates, this is usually a temporary problem, does this problem still exist today?
Based on the information you provided we can't do any further trouble shooting, but as far as we know the status quo does have the issue of Dataflow intermittently failing to refresh and the engineers are working on a fix.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn