Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power BI service refresh appear in progress for 2 records and never complete

I have a Power BI report which I triggered refresh at 2:54PM and while refreshing, schedule refresh kick in at 3:04PM. Then I saw 2 records showing "in progress" and never gets ended. Try canceled both and refresh but the refresh never gets complete again. I try published the report to another workspace and refresh no issue and therefore cancel this refresh and publish again the report to this workspace and triggered refresh but same issue - it never gets completed. I wanted to log an issue to Microsoft but then the page doesn't allow me to go through. Can the team fix and improve this please?

sgengie2020_0-1709028093775.png

Hi  @sgengie2020 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @sgengie2020 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

sgengie2020
Frequent Visitor

Thanks. FYI. The last refresh eventually completed after ~1.5 to 2 hours. However, this downtime is just unreasonable. The scheduled refresh shouldn't kick in if refresh is in progress.