Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Conditional formatting color

I am trying to change the the colors of my bar chart according to given rules like if value is >= 0 and < 80 it shows red and if the value is >= 80 and <= 100 green. But its not working on some charts. I dont know where is the problem. I want to change the colors of the charts automatic. Is there any good way or conditional formatting can be also?

Hi @Hayee ,

With conditional formatting for tables and matrixes in Power BI, you can specify customized cell colors, including color gradients, based on field values. You can also represent cell values with data bars or KPI icons, or as active web links. You can apply conditional formatting to any text or data field, as long as you base the formatting on a field that has numeric, color name or hex code, or web URL values.

This feature is not supported by other visual at the moment.

If you would like to suggest feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is the right place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Hayee ,

With conditional formatting for tables and matrixes in Power BI, you can specify customized cell colors, including color gradients, based on field values. You can also represent cell values with data bars or KPI icons, or as active web links. You can apply conditional formatting to any text or data field, as long as you base the formatting on a field that has numeric, color name or hex code, or web URL values.

This feature is not supported by other visual at the moment.

If you would like to suggest feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is the right place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn