Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Desktop WebView2 crash

Power BI is experiencing a problem with WebView2. We need your help to understand and fix this issue. If you are willing to help out, please contact us at pbidesktopwebview2issues@service.microsoft.com

Hi @rahulshevde ,

Sorry, but we couldn’t provide any support outside this post. There are several existing ICM(292502976, 294087216) related to WebView2 crash, and product group is investigating on such issue. Will follow up them and sync here once there is update. In addition, please make sure you are using latest version of Power BI Desktop and try different versions of WebView2 at the same time. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
rsaini_93
Employee

Power BI Desktop crashing since yesterday.

lliu84
Regular Visitor

I have been experiencing WebView2 crashes in the last few days continuously.  Any idea what is causing this?

Indushahi_2
Regular Visitor

I am suffering from loading data. What is max limit of Rows in Power BI

villasenorbritt
Resolver I

I am also experiencing this issue.  

alexrobe_RHI
Frequent Visitor

I have been experiencing WebView2 crashes since the last update continuously. Thanks for fixing reliably...

olaitanhazeem

i have problem with powe bi webview 2 please help

lioradopacio
Regular Visitor

I am having this issue.

sschrader

I'm having this issue as of today. It's causing PowerBI desktop to crash when I try to update a report's data. 

esquiveljc
Frequent Visitor

Hi, me too...non stop!

laurarepullo

I have this issue 😞

It happened earlier 1 months ago, disappeared and is now back.