Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI - Cannot load model

Hello!

When I tried opening the Power BI on 7/4/2022, there seems to be an error. Other members from my tem have experienced this error as well. Any ideas? It's not our internet connection, as I am on the MSFT VPN & able to access other MS internal sites. 

Thank you powerbi.PNG

Which data source and connection mode you have used in this report and whether you are the owner of the report in this issue? 

As far as I know, if the data source is Analysis Service with live connection mode, if the map rule of the on-premise gateway has not been configured correctly, it may have the same issue.

Perhaps you can check about it or share more details about this issue, see:

Map user names for Analysis Services data sources 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Which data source and connection mode you have used in this report and whether you are the owner of the report in this issue? 

As far as I know, if the data source is Analysis Service with live connection mode, if the map rule of the on-premise gateway has not been configured correctly, it may have the same issue.

Perhaps you can check about it or share more details about this issue, see:

Map user names for Analysis Services data sources 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li