Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Multi Tenant external AD users workspaces - better display options

If I am invited as an external user (member) to another AD tenant.

I can see all the workspaces and can't tell them apart.
Especially if there are 2 tenants with the same name.

There would be a need to either filter the workspace that is only related to a specific tenant.

Also, powerbi.com is not a good way to switch tenants/shared content related to me.

Maybe I just don't know how.

dim123dim123_0-1679553035970.png

2 workspaces same name , after creating when using ?ctid= in URL 

Hi @dim123dim123 

If you are invited into another tenant's workspace in a non-admin role, and you are in your own workspace in the admin role, then you can differentiate by role.
If the role is indistinguishable, then you can make the distinction by making a note in workspace settings => Description.
If the above operation doesn't suit your needs, then you can vote the idea and comment there to improve this feature. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @dim123dim123 

If you are invited into another tenant's workspace in a non-admin role, and you are in your own workspace in the admin role, then you can differentiate by role.
If the role is indistinguishable, then you can make the distinction by making a note in workspace settings => Description.
If the above operation doesn't suit your needs, then you can vote the idea and comment there to improve this feature. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao