Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Missing Dataflows on Non-Premium Workspace

Hi Everyone,

I recently signed into my Power BI workpace, and all of my dataflows that were created are now gone. Wondering if there are any known issues right now with Dataflows disappearing. Looking for any help here.

Thanks,

Wesley

Hi @iiSanneman ,

This is indeed a known issue and there is an associated ICM, Id is 345810426. I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
alindquist
Helper II

I am having the same issue. It appears to have started within the last hour. Reports that were using the dataflow as the source refreshed successfully earlier this morning.

jsntollhouse
Regular Visitor

We have the exact same thing right now at my organization.  We have opened a ticket with Microsoft but no response yet.

Habeeh
Regular Visitor

Same thing here, I can create new ones but I can't see the ones I already had.

Heather_R
Advocate I

same problem on this end - ALL dataflows are missing from our environment, and reports were able to refresh this (all were set to prior to 6am Central time)

ajuma

Same issue here, on a premium capacity workspace! 

Narns

Having the same issue here as well!

Ball_Hort_Hobbs

Same issue. I'm a premium customer and it's happened across all workspaces and deployment pipelines.

rflamenco
Advocate I

Our company is experiencing this issue as well. Seemed to have taken place sometime between 9AM - 10:30AM (CST). Has Microsoft issued an annoucement yet?

iiSanneman
Advocate I

Nothing from Microsoft yet...

nrochell
Regular Visitor

We are a premium account as well and are having the same issues, have not seen an announcement from Microsoft. I have put in a critical ticket with them.