Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix export not functioning properly with measures

Within embedded PowerBI it is possible to export the underlying data of a specific visual:

MilanSD_0-1655383826450.png

When I export an visual containing measures I no longer gain the measure output in my Excel file. This used to be the case.

For example: 

I  have an table containing amount and category:

1A
2A
3B
4B
5C

I create an measure "measure = SUM('Table'[amount])')+1" and create the following matrix visual:

MilanSD_1-1655383826356.png

Exporting this results in the following table in Excel:

MilanSD_2-1655383826612.png

Not returning the measure values.

Before it would return all values within the table.

Hi @MilanSD ,

The default export is the table page, you can refer to this video to see if it helps you with your problem.

How to Export Data of Matrix Visual not in Tabular Form in Power BI 

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements, you may also vote the idea and comment this  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @MilanSD ,

The default export is the table page, you can refer to this video to see if it helps you with your problem.

How to Export Data of Matrix Visual not in Tabular Form in Power BI 

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements, you may also vote the idea and comment this  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn