Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Map Visual is not Exporting to PDF with any data points

Hi there,

I have recently tried exporting a report page to PDF which contains a map visual, but any data points showing within PBI service are erased from the export. It looks like a few others have also run into this problem: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Map-Visual-not-showing-up-on-Export/m-p/2853515#M176967

Although the issue at the above link is 'solved', the resolution of using a slicer to reduce the size of data is not relevant in my case as we are only dealing with a single location.

FYI, I am based in the UK in case this is a server issue in a particular location.

I won't disclose the PBI Service view as the location may be sensitive, but here is the Export view which is erroneously devoid of any data points:

OEMTomS_1-1667477865462.png

Hi @BITomS ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No: 344375467.

Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. ETA for fix is around 11/14.

I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @BITomS ,

This is acknowledged as an issue. We have reported the issue and submitted it to the internal icm platform, No: 344375467.

Engineers will do their best to resolve the issue. ETA for fix is around 11/14.

I will update you here if there is any progress , please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn