Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with Refresh in Service

I am getting the following error for processing a .pbix in the service - please someone call me at 404-213-0785 to help me troubleshoot / resolve this issue.

It is not the data gateway - and other reports are processing fine - but not this one.  Please help - this report has been shared out to many people and can't replace it without a lot of link rework across the organization.

Something went wrong

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Cluster URIWABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity ID8330b9f0-3ad3-41ec-9aa1-5f6131244d16
  • Request IDd3429907-72ee-901e-4669-e9ad47569a09
  • Time2020-10-13 12:46:50Z
Comments
smartin_ec
Regular Visitor

looks like I have already resolved this issue - it is that a dashboard alert for a measure that no longer exists was causing the issue - really had me in circles based on a bad error message for what the actual underlying problem - so alert notifications that are broken seem to not allow the pbix to refresh