Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with Line and clustered column chart - line tooltip not displaying

Until 3 days ago this worked fine 🙂 Now the tooltip displayed on the line of the line and clustered column chart is not showing on hover over....more annoyingly, this only happens in the service, it works fine in desktop, also works fine on the columns.

If I add the field in to the tooltip field of the chart the number then shows twice (but at least it shows).  

Tried in chrome and edge, both browsers doing the same (no cache issues with chrome as I dont use it)

Hi  all ,

This issue has been fixed, please check your report and retry it!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
MattRich
Regular Visitor

Thanks for flagging this and for the work around tip. We are having the same problem. Hopefully this bug gets fixed soon!

Peterdstraw
Frequent Visitor

We also have this issue. Surprised I can't find more people flagging this!

kelmengote
Regular Visitor

Same issue experienced today.

samarthmpt
Regular Visitor

I am also facing the same issue with my report (in chrome & Edge browser) but in Power Bi service the tooltip is working in the Desktop version but not working in the power bi service, a few months ago it was working,
I am using a line chart and I am showing 10 different measures values in that chart, so when I select all categories in the filter the tooltip appears in the line chart but when selecting multiple categories, the tooltip does not appear.

Can anyone help me with this issue? 

pat_mecee
Frequent Visitor

All reports in the service have the same issue. No problem in desktop.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

MattRich
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft Thank you for the update! Glad to hear this is being looked at.

samarthmpt
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft Thanks for the update, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are also having this issue which is preventing a number of embedded resource executing thier duties on site with clients. This is a major issue for my company. Do you have a timeframe for resolving this?