Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Idaho missing in filled map on service but not on desktop

Am experiencing an issue where when looking at a filled map on the desktop (see below, right) the state of Idaho is properly filled.  Yet after publishing this file to the service the state of Idaho is missing (see below, left).  Has anyone run into this?  We are also seeing Idaho missing from other dashboards when viewing via the service.  In the filled map visual, the Location contains Country and State fields.  Have no idea why this works properly for all states except Idaho.  Any suggestions?  One theory is that we are using a new version of desktop (2.129.905.0 64-bit (May 2024)).  I wonder if that has anything to do with it as we did not have this issue before.  Thanks!

MidtownMo_0-1717016600967.png

Hi  @MidtownMo ,

Can you provide detailed browser information and the version of Power BI Service so we can better help you?

You can try clearing your browser’s cache or use a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @MidtownMo ,

Can you provide detailed browser information and the version of Power BI Service so we can better help you?

You can try clearing your browser’s cache or use a different browser to see if the issue persists.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

MidtownMo
Helper I

Thanks for your help.

Browser is Chrome...Version 125.0.6422.113 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Where do I find the version of Power BI Service?