Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Frequently invalidated salesforce object data source credentials

Create a report in the power bi desktop. Everything is normal and refreshed normally。

However, after the report is published to the power bi service and the plan refresh plan is created, the salesforce object data source credentials are frequently invalidated。

So that I need to log in to the report data source of the service one by one every day to refresh the report normally。

The problem is that I have many reports based on the salesforce object data source, and the process of logging in again to refresh credentials is very laborious。

What causes this problem?

How should I solve it?

How can I have a stable salesforce object data source?

Any suggestions can be put forward to me, thank the team!

THESKY_0-1671004160541.png

This is one of the error messages:

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","pbi.error":{"code":"DMTS_OAuthTokenRefreshFailedError","parameters":{"ConnectionDetails":"{\"kind\":\"Salesforce\",\"path\":\"salesforce"}","CredentialType":"OAuth2","DatasourceType":"Salesforce"},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"expired access/refresh token "}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: XXXXX.
Cluster URI:WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-C-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:8e19424b-9c4e-4706-8eb6-63ca06747b52
Request ID:9c4b2f94-01b5-4589-9858-4c9a7c27f794
Time:2022-12-14 00:33:10Z

Hi @THESKY 

Is the gateway you are using the latest version, if not, please update to the latest version and then perform a refresh test.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @THESKY 

Is the gateway you are using the latest version, if not, please update to the latest version and then perform a refresh test.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

THESKY
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft The data sources are all from salesforce, and the data gateway is not used

rcharan05
Regular Visitor

Hi @THESKY ,

Was this ever resolved? If yes, could you please provide details?

Thanks!