Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Email Subscription error

Something went wrong
Failed to load settings
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: a320aa71-b76d-490c-a1d2-ede71bf4304f
Request ID: 5864ab2f-da54-08bf-1e2a-3e11a8a05928
Correlation ID: 02e3e1d7-d554-7042-b927-2208189e4c3a
Time: Mon Jun 15 2020 20:55:44 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.13599.173
Client version: 2006.2.01434-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-west-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

This fixed for me

settings gear icon > Settings > General > Language > set as English > click on Apply

JavierP
Regular Visitor

Thank you very much. The only lenguage allowed is english.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the same issue, the only way I know to work around the problem right now is setting the workspace language instead of leaving it as browser default. This is going to be an issue as I work in Canada and we are a bi-lingual country. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the Microsoft service page, this is listed as a known bug with non-English language browsers, the fix is expected 24/6/2020. However, I've had the bug with English language browsers and have reported it as a support ticket. The support engineer suggested this should also be fixed on 24/6/2020 but will check back to make sure it is working correctly.

Livio_Panuello
Regular Visitor

Merci!!!!

vaniprasanna
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much Brenda for the solution with detailed information. It resolved the subscription issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Brenda1997 ! Your stack overflow article helped answer this issue for me. This was preventing email subscriptions from being sent to myself and everyone else in my organization on that subscription.