Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Editing Embedded Report Showing Unpinned Visual Types

Hi,

I am unpinning some of the default visual types from the side menu in power bi desktop because I dont want my users to be able to see them.

This stops them from showing in the power bi service when a users goes and edits a report.

However when using power bi embedded and editing the report through our applicaiton those visual types are still appearing.

Issue Screenshot.png

This is not the expected behaviour, please could it be looked into?

Hi @dom99 

Thanks for your feedback ! I will change the status to "Delivered" so that the user with the same issue can see your reply !

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @dom99 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide the screenshot for reference ?

Best Regards,

dom99
Advocate V

I raised a support ticket for this. It has been replicated by the product team so I am waiting on a response.

dom99
Advocate V

Just to let any others know with the same problem, Power BI support confirmed the fix will be available from mid April and to check on April 24th.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @dom99 

Thanks for your feedback ! I will change the status to "Delivered" so that the user with the same issue can see your reply !

Best Regards,