Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dataflow Error: 'ProviderName' is not a valid Amazon Redshift option.

I am trying to set up an Amazon Redshift connector using Dataflows. While entering our connector details, upon clicking 'Next', we get the following message.

An exception occurred: 'ProviderName' is not a valid Amazon Redshift option. Valid options are: 'BatchSize, Role'

When I expand out the advanced options, the available fields are 'Provider Name' and 'Batch Size'. This is preventing me from going any further with this connector. Please see the screenshot below.

Thanks

SamMitchellTVG_0-1649746781461.png

Same issue had been submited previously(ICM: 289969311)

Please check your gateway version on your device.

ProviderName was a new option recently added to the February release of the mashup engine.  It looks like the customer is using an outdated version of mashup engine on the gateway.  As a result, the old version of the engine is not recognizing the new ProviderName name. 

You can try to update your gateway if the version is before February, it should resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Same issue had been submited previously(ICM: 289969311)

Please check your gateway version on your device.

ProviderName was a new option recently added to the February release of the mashup engine.  It looks like the customer is using an outdated version of mashup engine on the gateway.  As a result, the old version of the engine is not recognizing the new ProviderName name. 

You can try to update your gateway if the version is before February, it should resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li