Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Dashboards not refreshing

I update on prem data through the gateway and see this morning that only half of my dashboards are refreshing.

I am tried to re-publish one, and got the message, "Sorry, you don't have access to publish to this workspace..."

This particular dashboard is in a shared workspace, however when I move over to my own workspace, I also see about 50% of the dashboards still scheduled to run on 1/17/2017 (in the past).

Thanks,

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mwaltercpa

What is the privacy setting for the shared group? If it is a read only group and you are not owner, you will not have permission to publish to this group workspace.

For the refresh problem, I notice that there are someone others have similar issue but the issue has gone now. I also test the schedule refresh function and it is working well in my side.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

mwaltercpa
Advocate III

Thanks for getting back to me Vicky.

When I was having this issue, I was in a 2 person workgroup where we were both set to admin, and could edit etc.

I had shared (external to our org) a customer dashboard that stopped working for them on the same day as the refresh issue. 

I finally had to move that dashboard in to my own workgroup, and re-share a new link.  This seems to work. However I am not sure why this wouldn't also work from my shared workgroup.

Thanks again,

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mwaltercpa

I just tried to publish one report to a shared workspace and everything worked well in my side. I can only get the same message as you when I am only a member but not Admin in this group.

I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page) since it may be account specific.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered