Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cant Display The Visuals

Activity ID: 95544668-9e1b-4ef8-986b-d63b39482039
Request ID: 8ae6f6af-190d-f78a-a126-a2c1b05cbbdc
Correlation ID: c6efde34-c528-a00c-c215-c2e049a7f8b8
Time: Wed Nov 16 2022 12:56:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.19403.8
Client version: 2210.5.10743-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-east2-c-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

It says ' An invalid connection string has at least one of the passed arguments which does not meet the parameter  specification. Please check the data source connection string. '

My visuals is not loading up when I publish it to the website version of power bi but it works when loaded onto the desktop version. I do not know the issue. The refresh on demand say its complete with no problems and the gateway is connected to it with no problems. 

The gateway was run on a standard on premise gateway 

Please help me with advices on this issue.. Thanks!

Hi @svc_eutoama_pbi 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
svc_eutoama_pbi

The visuals was using data from a direct query. We got the data from a direct query from Oracle and put in the sql coding that had different parameters. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @svc_eutoama_pbi 

So the data source connection in your Service is successfully , right ? What is your Oracle version ?  Did you update your gateway to the latest version ?

Best Regards,

svc_eutoama_pbi

I got it to be fixed. I had to download ODAC 12.1 which made it get fixed and had it do a machine wide change.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @svc_eutoama_pbi 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,