Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmarking collapsed Decomposition Tree Desktop vs. Server

Hi - 

Love the Decomp Tree visual.  Having trouble with how the Decomp Tree visual is bookmarked in Desktop vs. published on Server.  On Desktop, the bookmarked visual opens as expected: completely collapsed.  On Server, the bookmarked visual opens with 5 fields already selected (the first field locked and 4 others unlocked).  Screenshots attached.

This issue does not come up when I open an un-bookmarked Decomp Tree on the Server.  Could someone please help?

Desktop Version: 2.102.683.0 64-bit (February 2022)

Opening bookmarked Decomp Tree in DesktopOpening bookmarked Decomp Tree in DesktopOpening bookmarked Decomp Tree on ServerOpening bookmarked Decomp Tree on Server

Hi @ttay013 ,

Our product group has found the cause of this bug and they will work on fixing it. Please be patient for the fix.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
lordneeko_MSDN
Frequent Visitor

@v-cazheng-msft Where is this fix? It is 6 months later and this is still a problem.  Is there something I need to do to get the fix? Is it server side or desktop side? Thanks.

pkaminski

I am experiencing the exact same issue as descibed here.  Any fix?