Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG: Clear All Slicer Button

Apologises I will be unable to upload the dashboard contents due to GDPR, so I will explain my issue as far as I can.

The issue seems to be specifically to do with the Clear All Slicer button which was including in the March 2023 update of Power BI.

Use Case:

I have a dashboard with four filters:

Date: Between slicer defaulted to todays date

License: Single select dropdown

Frequency: multi-select dropdown

When all four of these have been changed and the Clear All Slicers filter is clicked, as expected, all values return to their default, this is of course with the exception of the License Single select dropdown which remains as was previously selected. 

Issue:

If was are to just change the License Single select filter, then navigate to a seperate sheet, and select the Clear All Slicers button. This License lifecycle filter returns to the default OnLoad value and doesn't retain it's previous selection. 

As such the filter doesn't work as expected if the sheet is changed.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Hi  @raccooncity 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your question via video or screenshot?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @raccooncity 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your question via video or screenshot?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao