Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Azure Data Lake refresh issue

I have my Power BI report using as source Azure Data Lake Store with no issues.

After publish the report, I can't setup refresh due error message 

You can't schedule refresh for this dataset because one or more sources currently don't support refresh.

Discover Data SourcesThis has been working before

Refresh issue

Comments
v-keg

I am having the same issue. Tried with simple, brand-new pbix. Published. No refresh.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous@v-keg,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 72883088. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

arneeiri

I am also having this issue. I tried with a report with only one Data Lake datasource, with no transformations in the query. It also fails when i click "Refresh now":

Data source errorUnable to refresh the model (id=4054743) because it references an unsupported data source.
SusieBentley
Advocate II

I'm experiencing the same issue - simple query but no option to schedule refresh in the Service.

Unable to refresh the model (id=4097221) because it references an unsupported data source

sundarram
Frequent Visitor

I am facing the same problem.  Please keep us updated once its resolved 

joanavb
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Is there any update on this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is amazing, after two weeks we do not have news about fix, fix date, expected fix date.....How is possible Microsoft release a version with no proper QA process and testing... 2300 people working in Microsoft Dublin Office and you are not testing the product !!!!!!!

Thanks

lightwaver
Regular Visitor

I got the same problem in a new report, but I've an old Datalake-Analytics-pbix-file which is still working...

Now I dont dare to update the old one.

luckennes
Regular Visitor

same issue here 

any news on a fix ?