First, thanks to the PowerBi Team for finally enabling PostgreSQL Direct Query also on the PowerBi Service. Since this weekend the error of the missing "Npgsql" is gone and the date source is now valid.
But unfortunately if the PostgreSQL service is running on AWS RDS service it is still not working.
Cannot load model
Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
- MessageAn error happened while reading data from the provider: 'The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.'
- Activity ID d963e1f9-4dd2-4d1a-8e37-5b39359917ab
- Correlation ID e843d331-5e6c-7b91-19df-715289d8e1f4
- Request ID 1ceba9ba-7b87-523e-32e6-1256605bacf2
- Time Mon Nov 18 2019 13:05:40 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
- Service version 13.0.11428.174
- Client version 1911.2.021
- Cluster URI https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/
I know this is a manual step in working with PowerBi Desktop, there you can deploy the root certificates manually. How should this work on the PowerBI service?