Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

400 Bad Request: Error while retrieving Embed token

Error Details:
400 Bad Request: Error while retrieving Embed token
Bad Request: {"error":{"code":"InvalidRequest","message":"Creating embed token for accessing dataset 844b3bc8-3680-42b3-bae1-be59d30b23e4 requires effective identity to be provided"}}
RequestId: a36bd5ad-756e-4c6f-bb2c-0441685b7c34

Embed content in your Power BI embedded analytics application - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Dear Team, I have followed the steps outlined in the above link to the T. I am still receiving the above error. I am using a Service Principal approach.

Hi @sufin_reporting,

May I know at which step you get this error? Which environment are you using? Java or others? Did you follow every step for embed with service principle mentioned in the official document?

Embed content in your Power BI embedded analytics application - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,                                                   

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @sufin_reporting,

May I know at which step you get this error? Which environment are you using? Java or others? Did you follow every step for embed with service principle mentioned in the official document?

Best Regards,                                                   

Community Support Team _ Caiyun