Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

after installing bower Bi in 32 bit operating system, it give error it does not open

Please suggest me what should I do to make it work in my 32-bit Operating system

Bower bi issue.PNG

Hi  @Rajat04601 ,

NET Framework 4.7 (or 4.8) is enabled in Windows 10, or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed for Windows 7 and 8. Check that your installation environment meets the installation prerequisites for Power BI Desktop.

Get Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn
If applicable, install the correct version of Power BI for 32-bit platforms.Users with 32-bit Windows platforms cannot run 64-bit Power BI Desktop.
Please try to download from the official download link instead of the MS App Store.

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Finally, you can try to run Power BI Desktop with administrator privileges. you can right-click on the Power BI shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @Rajat04601 ,

NET Framework 4.7 (or 4.8) is enabled in Windows 10, or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed for Windows 7 and 8. Check that your installation environment meets the installation prerequisites for Power BI Desktop.

Get Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn
If applicable, install the correct version of Power BI for 32-bit platforms.Users with 32-bit Windows platforms cannot run 64-bit Power BI Desktop.
Please try to download from the official download link instead of the MS App Store.

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Finally, you can try to run Power BI Desktop with administrator privileges. you can right-click on the Power BI shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn