Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Title padding change between Desktop and Service

Following on from the discussion, I want to report this as an issue:

There is now extra padding below the text on the title in Service, when compared to Desktop.

Additional padding squeezes the values and makes them harder to read.

Left is Desktop, right is Service. 

mcumis_0-1678882470141.png

I've tried changing the text size and that doesn't help (the "Current Year" is 9, the other two are 9.5)

Re: Title padding change between Desktop and Servi... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Hi all,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.

They have been aware of the issue and the fix will be deployed in future version.

You can keep an eye on this thread as the issue progresses.

Visual layering and sizing seems to be skewed - Page 2 - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mcumis ,

Unable to reproduce your problem, please provide detailed steps to reproduce it.

vcaitlynmstf_0-1678944697307.png

vcaitlynmstf_1-1678944724171.png

Best regards.

mcumis
Advocate IV

Hi Caitlyn

It's specifically around the title bar, so if you change the colour of the title background you should be able to see it. There is a difference between how that looks in Desktop and Service, as in my screenshot there is additional blank space below the text.

danielcarpenter
Helper I

I am also having this issue on all my titles (all visual types) across multiple reports. Let me know what informaiton would be helpful to provide. 

desktop...

Snag_1b8d7712.png

published...

Snag_1b8d8124.png

  

mcumis
Advocate IV

I think this is the same problem being reported here: Visual layering and sizing seems to be skewed - Microsoft Power BI Community

NicolasRaoult
Regular Visitor

Just to add more examples : 

On the Desktop (same view as usual) :

NicolasRaoult_1-1679574078138.png

On ALL reports on the Service (extra padding on titles) : 

NicolasRaoult_0-1679574030513.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi all,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.

They have been aware of the issue and the fix will be deployed in future version.

You can keep an eye on this thread as the issue progresses.

Visual layering and sizing seems to be skewed - Page 2 - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.

mcumis
Advocate IV

Hi all

For anyone who has yet to notice, an option has been introduced to remove the spacing on titles:

mcumis_0-1681229902622.png