Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error.

Something went wrong
The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-E-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 4e1914de-7008-43af-86c6-aa4c3583304c
Request ID: fe15e48e-6d1b-4446-bc27-215c14a6b51a
Time: 2022-11-03 14:06:45Z

Hi @PolletBI 

As you did, when you encounter such an error, we would recommend deleting the previous dataset and republishing the report. 

Solved: The last refresh attempt failed because of an inte... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: The last refresh attempt failed because of an inte... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Internal Service Error Refresh Failed - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
PolletBI

Hi

I regularly encounter this problem during a planned or unplanned update. Sometimes the update goes well.
If I republish my dataset, the update goes well.
I have 3 dataflow as data source.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PolletBI 

As you did, when you encounter such an error, we would recommend deleting the previous dataset and republishing the report. 

Solved: Internal Service Error Refresh Failed - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao