Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error.

Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to refresh the dataset.

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Hi @HBI 

If you try to refresh your dataset by on-demand refresh but not scheduled refresh, will it be refreshed successfully? Is this issue transient or continuous? What’s the data source and connection mode of this dataset? Did you get any error information containing RequestId, AcitvityId, cluster and timestamp? You may check it in the Refresh history of this dataset.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @HBI 

If you try to refresh your dataset by on-demand refresh but not scheduled refresh, will it be refreshed successfully? Is this issue transient or continuous? What’s the data source and connection mode of this dataset? Did you get any error information containing RequestId, AcitvityId, cluster and timestamp? You may check it in the Refresh history of this dataset.

Best Regards,

HBI
Regular Visitor

Good morning @v-cazheng-msft 

The scheduled refresh fails then I try to manually refresh. The error details as follow:

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Cluster URI:WABI-WEST-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:97283257-8e3b-4202-9edc-0c760c50173a
Request ID:3b0f1b87-b78a-2cf3-fde0-d9be2f268db9
Time:2022-02-07 11:22:45Z
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @HBI 

Thanks for your reply! I understand, but I didn’t get further error information with the info from you. Please consider creating a support ticket in Power BI Support if you are a Pro user. Then, there will be a support engineer help you troubleshoot on this issue. It couldn’t be better if you post the root cause and the solution here to help other users who may encounter similar issue after you get them from the support engineer. Thanks in advance!

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to this blog.

The link of Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards,