Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscribed app page incorrect view in email

I've got a vertical page in a Power BI report (the size is 1920 px wide and 2560 px high if it's important). The view is set to "Fit to width". When I subscribed to the page before, I got the page in full without any scroll bars. Anonymized sample below:

The page was emailed in full with no scroll barsThe page was emailed in full with no scroll bars

After the "New look" experience got updated, scroll bars started to appear. This is absolutely unacceptable. Anonymized sample of the same page below:

After the updated "New look" experience, scroll bars appearedAfter the updated "New look" experience, scroll bars appeared

Note that I had to unpublish the app and publish it again to deal with the issue of some pages double app, so I had to re-create the subscriptions. As far I as I can see, there is no setting when subscribing that defines the view of pages in subscriptions, so the scroll bars is not something I can control.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@DMM 

Take a look at Change the way a report displays and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.